A very kid friendly site!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Projects :o)

I'm having a little trouble finding a lot of Easter/Spring projects that I fall in love with, but here are a few :o) These are empty pickle jars with a new purpose! Love it! I've actually started making this one.... but I ran out of white spray paint so it's on hold for a bit. :o( http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/04/pickle-jar-project.html

This is a fun one too. These are paper mache eggs & wood implements that have been painted. They used the hole reinforcement tabs as a stencil to make the dots. {clever} I found these on a link party and can not find them anywhere now...


I'm also going to make a version of these treat bags. I think they are bright & fun.



I like these free subway art prints too. They have had one for every holiday since Thanksgiving. I just print them out on the computer in 8x10 and rotate them in my frame. They have them for birthday's too. http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/search/label/subway%20art


I've really been into these cute tiered serving dishes lately. I have the stuff to make this cute one, plus a couple for Easter, and a more formal one. ~ Now I just need to plan a party so I can use them :o)

2 comments:

stacie lewis said...

DO YOU EVER SLEEP????

Sal-my-gal said...

Cute stuff. I haven't gotten around to Easter yet. Here's hopin'!