When I was trying to decide what to have for dinner, I thought it would be fun to make a big round loaf of bread similar to what Christ might have eaten and dip it in oils and spices. Then I thought, what kind of other food might they have had. The closest possibility we came up with was a recipe from Morocco for chicken that Rich loves (we still need to figure out the"ONE" we had, but this recipe is close), grapes, and a cabbage salad & sorry ~ no wine, just apple juice... wanted grape juice but I didn't think of it in time to buy some. During dinner we talked about "The Last Supper" and who was there, & what Christ asked his disciples to do. Afterwards, Micailey gave us the "Easter" lesson with the 12 eggs that have a piece of the Easter Story in them that she had made at Achievement Days. She got a taste of what it is like to try to keep 8 monkeys quiet and still for a lesson :o) which was a good thing because sometimes she needs a little reminding. She kept saying things like ... "Is anyone even listening?", or "grr! This is taking forever!" hahahaha... sounds SOOO familiar! But she did a good job!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Easter Family Night
This is or yummy Easter Dinner
They were so easy & fast & turned out so cute!
They are also debuting my tiered Easter plates I made :o)
So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment