This is the photo that changed your life forever!
This is you with your future Grandpa

This is you on the day we started the process of making you part of our family!

Visiting ruins in Morocco with Mom

Yay! The day you got your visa! We're almost home!

Your 1st US haircut

Your first Christmas. You were so excited to open presents that were just for you!
Us at Christmas
Your new "official" family!
New experience #1793..... SNOW!!!
Our new puppies! You love our new puppies and tell me almost every day!
Another new experience..... FISHING!

Our cute Jordan! You are such a character! You have such a cute smile and a sparkle in your eye that is so captivating! I can't believe you were still in the orphanage- to me that is another sign that you were meant for our family! You waited for us!!! I am so excited to see where you go in life and what lies ahead! The kids love to play with you and you and Brinley have become such cute buddies. It's fun to watch and experience things with you. Every day you amaze me with the new things you have learned. I hope you are happy here with us.
We love having you in our family!




3 comments:
That is such a sweet post! He is so adorable!!
Sweet boy! We'll have to get our Moroccan babies together one day! :) I don't think this Summer is meant to be!
He is such a cutie. It's awesome that you have all those pics.
Post a Comment