June 27th, 2009
one year to the day, that we entered Morocco
We were sealed to Jordan Harrison & Cohen Robison
for all Eternity
What an amazing experience! There is nothing in the whole world that can compare to the overwhelming feelings of love that you feel when you watch ALL of your beautiful children enter the sealing room, dressed in crisp clean white. The spirit takes your breath away! I am truly blessed with 7 wonderful children! I want them to know that I love and adore them! I am so thankful to be their mother. It is a very special experience that not every one gets to experience and I hope that they will remember this day and the feelings that they felt inside of the temple for the rest of their life! Nothing can compare!




16 comments:
What a wonderful experience! I'm so happy for you and your family.
Congratulations!!! That is so great. Your family looks beautiful dressed in white, what a special memory....
What a very special day! Congratulations, you all look so beautiful!!
Congratulations! What a wonderful day to be in the temple with all of your children. An experience for sure not to be forgotten.
So special, Cindy! very happy for you guys!!
That is very neat!
I am sure that was so neat! You gys looked gorgeous!
Cindy, What a great experience. Congratulations to your family. It truly is an amazing feeling to have someone you love so much sealed to you!
Incredible! What wonderful memories your family will have of this forever.
Oh I got chills!!! :) I've been meaning to ask you when you were doing your sealing! :)
Beautiful! what a wonderful experience for you and your family. You are truely amazing!
That is so amazing. I am teary eyed right now. Wish I could have been there. ;) You are amazing and have an amazing little family that can now be yours forever. Congrats!
Congratulations you guys! What a great experience! You have a beautiful family:)
I bet this was such an amazing experience. Congrats! Your blog is so cute, you have a darling little family:^)
That is soooo sweet!
Congratulations on such a special event!! You have a great looking family!
Post a Comment