I can't wait to see her in person!She is a doll!
What a little sweetie...she is beautiful! How fun:)
She looks so cute in those pictures. I hope you guys are finding time to get a little sleep!
She is so cute! And I'm really glad you guys stuck with the name Macie! So how are you feeling these days anyway? And how are all of your other kids?
She is beautiful!! I need to come and see her! I'm glad things went smoothly for you! :)
She is beautiful. Congratulations to you and your family.
Holy cow is right! lol. They are all beautiful and Macie is gorgeous!! You are awesome parents and Macie came to an awesome family. Can't wait to see ya all sometime.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her! How are you holding up with 7 kids now?!?
She is really beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't wait to see her in person!She is a doll!
What a little sweetie...she is beautiful! How fun:)
She looks so cute in those pictures. I hope you guys are finding time to get a little sleep!
She is so cute! And I'm really glad you guys stuck with the name Macie!
So how are you feeling these days anyway? And how are all of your other kids?
She is beautiful!! I need to come and see her! I'm glad things went smoothly for you! :)
She is beautiful. Congratulations to you and your family.
Holy cow is right! lol. They are all beautiful and Macie is gorgeous!! You are awesome parents and Macie came to an awesome family. Can't wait to see ya all sometime.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her! How are you holding up with 7 kids now?!?
She is really beautiful!
Post a Comment