A very kid friendly site!

Monday, April 21, 2008

We have a verdict!

We are seeing Pink!!! I didn't know if we could break the cycle, but apparently we can't. Girl #4 is on her way! We are still excited cause I like to do bows and hair. Dallas is a little disappointed, but after a few minutes he was even trying to look at the positive side. He told Richie that at least he would still be the only one able to go to Richie's basketball games to watch and he doesn't have to share his room.


She is very active! She was kickin and flippin all over the place. And just like Micailey's ultrasound, she loves that arm up by her head!


I guess now we'll need some feed back on name ideas. If we have Micailey & Mackenzie, is it silly or cute to have Brinley and another B name or should we go a totally different letter. If anyone knows any not so common but cute names, we are open for suggestion!


Here are a few Pict's from the ultrasound. They are clear in person but I can't scan them in so I had to take a picture of them and crop it down, so they aren't very clear.
But you can get the idea.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! :)