A very kid friendly site!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home!


Well, for all of our friends and family who live far away and haven't been able to see our new home, I thought I would post a few pictures of it. Rich and I have been talking a lot lately and have never really felt permanent here. We love the home and are happy we bought it, but we just have felt from day one that it will be a short stay. We have been talking about what is important on the grand scale and have decided to put the house up for sale for the next couple months to kind of test the water. We know that real estate is not very good and only plan to list for a couple months till I have the baby and then take it off. If it sells - yeah! We were supposed to move, and if it doesn't, then we are happy to stay for a while longer. We were probably going to put it up next spring anyway, so we'll just try it out and see what happens. So for all of you who haven't been able to see where we live, here are a few pic's of the house.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cindy,
I love your house! It's beautiful and you have it decorated so cute :)

Deb said...

I just got caught up on the blog. I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! Everyone looks like they're doing great!

Shaun & April said...

Thanks for saving me on this one... You know what I mean.