A very kid friendly site!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Cute Mackenzie


We got Mackenzie's preschool pictures back the other day and they turned out so cute I thought I would post one. Some day she'll be embarrassed that I shared this, but I picked her up from school the day she brought them home, and she showed them to me along with one of her whole class and I was raving to her about how cute her picture was over and over. And then she named all the little kids in her class -all 9 :o) only 3 of them girls- and I said "oh you are so beautiful! You are the prettiest one in the whole class!" and she said very dramatically, "I knooowww!!! I've been staring at me all daaayyy!!!" What a funny girl! But we do think you are beautiful too! We love you Mackenzie!

No comments: