Tonight I was trying to put pictures off of my camera onto the computer and I'm tired of how long it takes to load all 300+ pictures to be able to download a few at the end. So I decided I was finally going to delete the ones that are already on the computer. So, I'm zooming through, "delete, yes, delete, yes" and mid Christmas photos, I think, I really should scroll through the pictures on the computer at the same time to make sure they really are all on there. So I scroll down to where the Christmas SHOULD BE!, (now that I have deleted the 1st half of them thinking they were OBVIOUSLY going to be on the computer) and they are no where to be found!!!! Luckily I stopped when I did or we would have absolutely NO pictures of Christmas 2007, but at least I have opening stockings, the 2 grandparents house events, and then each kid by their pile of "loot". I'm so sad! All of the early morning surprise looks of what Santa had brought and opening presents are forever gone.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment