A very kid friendly site!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swimming Lessons 2011

This year we had 4 kiddos signed up for swim lessons. Dallas took private lessons to advance for scouts so we were actually minus one from last year. They had a lot of fun and loved going! We missed one day for lightning for the older girls and missed a day cor camping AND another one for being sick! ...and I still feel like we went for the whole month of July! :o) We had to be there a little after 10 and weren't done until almost noon! That makes for a long day!




Brinley and Jordan's lesson's were 1st. They were assigned the same teacher this year. I think that helped a little and made it a little more fun. Micailey ended up even getting their same teacher for her lessons.


They loved the slide! The teacher caught them the 1st time down the slide and then just let them slide. They were the only 2 in their class so she let them choose what they wanted to do. Brin did NOT want to go down the slide and Jordan did... but I guess Brinley won because they never went over there.






Such cute kids!!!


Can you tell how much Jordan loves it?! He lives life to the fullest! He is constantly energetic and bouncing! He even fell trying to run back to go up the slide! I find myself constantly saying "slow down", "calm down", "hold still", or "quit bouncing"!







Brin and Ry chillin in the stroller



Kenzie watching the little kids and waiting her turn.



He finally gave up!




Micailey and Mackenzie's turn


Micailey is the only one of mine who would jump off the diving board today- Mackenzie refused to jump off but loved the slide (once she figured out -before getting in- that she was tall enough to touch the bottom!)




And they all passed!


Micailey's paper said she completed level 2.... AGAIN!!! I swear she has completed that level like 3 times now! Next year I am going to have to make sure she gets into a higher level class- you never know until the class is over and it is too late! I guess I'll have to be a little more aggressive next year! :o(


No comments: