A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fiesta Days Fun!

Awe Fiesta Days! This year we had so much going on that we didn't have time to walk around the booths or anything. We did make it to the carnival with some cousins and took a few rides. They always love that! We don't ride to many because we are spoiled with Disneyland, but we did do a few :o)




Jordan Brinley and a cousin Bailey on the kiddy roller coaster

They loved it! Baileys face during the whole ride cracked me up!


Macie sucking her fingers... Don't know when she will quit!?

Gonna have to take drastic measures here pretty soon!






Well HELLO Luke! Cute pic of Micailey and her cousin Madison

... and Madison's dad Luke :o)


LOVE me some Rylan!!!

He is getting SO cute I could (and do) squeeze him!


Macie LOVES her Grampa Dell!!!

She hangs on him all the time! They are buddies!



Not a great pic of me but I love Rylan in it...

(and it's proof I exist!)


Daddy and Ry



Handsome Hubby


Riding the Rockets

Cousin Cort, Macie, Cohen, and Jordan


I may be a little bias, but I think she is absolutely gorgeous!



Uncle Bret, Mackenzie, and Brinley on the Tornado


Poor Bret was the only one spinning it!





Dallas, Micailey, Bret, and Madison all tried the Zipper out





Mackenzie and Brin tried the Sizzler out. They laughed the whole time!









Thanks to all the family for playing with us! (and Bret for some extra tickets)! We had fun! Let's do it again next summer around this same time! :o)

No comments: