Last year the Smith Family discovered the Peteetneet Slip n Slide!!! This year Chris got it again for the holiday. The kids love it! One of these years when I'm not pregnant (last year) or have a baby to watch (this year)... I might actually try it because it looks really fun! The kids have a blast on it, even Macie who is microscopic compared to the size of the hill.
While we were sitting there, I snapped a couple of Rylan and this one turned out really cute! I LOVE it cropped and in black & white! That might go up in my Hallway if I could ever find a single bright white mat to go in his frame... but apparently they don't exist anymore! They are no where to be found!
I was trying to snap on of Brin and Macie when they were huddled cute together and as soon as they figured that out, they were off and running and hiding from my camera! It turned in to a game but we did get a couple cute ones of them peaking out at me :o)
Balloons on the 4th!Brin refused to remove the hot pink blanket even though we were all roasting!
They had a new Star Wars Darth Vader Balloon this year. They had some of the characters around the base of it and the kids wanted to see them... You would have thought they were going to take Jordan into space by his screaming fit just to stand next to them for a picture!
But this nice balloonist was letting people take turns pulling the "fire" handle.
The kids still wish and watch for someone who will let them go up a little ways in the balloon. One year we found a balloon in a near by park that was tethered to the ground and they were giving rides up 20 ft or so. None of them were brave enough to do it so I did it by myself and since then, they have all wished they would have. But we have yet to find one again :o(
We did a few other things that I don't have pic's of this year. On Saturday night, The Smith's had a BBQ and made their infamous fire work show. On Monday night we went to our neighbor's Cove of Chaos/Fire... I'm not sure what they are naming it. Both activities were really fun, loud, and a lot of money went up in smoke! :o)
I hope every one had a fun 4th of July!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment