A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Disneyland!


You wouldn't know by this picture, but as soon as it started going up and down.... he started screaming! The more times he road it the better he got though! Then he was screaming to not get off!

Dallas n Kyson






Sorry for the blurry, but this would have been a cute picture


Our family.... this year :) .... in front of the castle.




Brinley's first time on Tower of Terror. She "liked" it but didn't LOVE it like Mackenzie did her first time.

This is "Mator and not Mator" in Jordan's opinion :)

He really likes "not Mator"!

What a stinkin cute kid!

Brinley and Mackenzie... also stinkin cute kids!

And there is A LOT of stinkin cute kids!

What a stud!

Cute Cohen

And cute Macie.... We were bored waiting for the big kids to get off of a ride


Brinley's first time on Splash Mountain.
She DID love this!

Argh! Me Maitey's! This be a bunch of cute pirate's if ya ask me!


And thar be the rest of the cute pirates!
(Yes I'm a little bias!)


Jordan, Kyson, Kenna, Cailey, Dallas, and Kenzie

Completely exhausted!

Every year when the kids ride Scream'in, they make funny faces as they go past the camera's. This time they were sleeping :)

The last day we were there :(
And on to Knott's Berry Farm!


This year, we were at Knott's on Halloween and it felt like we were almost the only ones there! It was so fun! We walked right on every single ride and stayed on if we didn't want to get off! It was a blast and we road everything in the park several times!


Huff n Puff is still a hit!




Micailey "snuck" on the Supreme Scream. She REALLY wanted to ride the Maliboomer at Cal. Adv. but she was too short. So she was way excited to get on here!
We had a blast this year! The kids did awesome! We had fun friends with us! My apologies to April for her side kick that was GLUED to her for every ride....every everything! "I want April to push me!" "I want to go on this ride with April!" And also thank you for all of your help! We'll have to do it again sometime!

1 comment:

Shaun & April said...

So fun! Haven't had time to post mine yet... wait I haven't had time to do ANYTHING yet. It has been INSANE since getting back. I guess I'm making up for a month of fun vacations. Tell Jordan I will come soon. Yes it's 12:22am! I am working and all my people are asleep.