A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Breaking News!

I have tons of Disney and Halloween pictures to post, but 1st I have to brag about Dallas's award! He entered the Reflections contest with a painting of a picture we took in Yellowstone and he was one of the few that were selected to go on to Council! Great Job Bud!!! We are so proud of you! Here are a few of the pictures from that day.



Above is his actual painting and below is the inspirational photo from Yellowstone.
He did an awesome job! Luckily we took a color copy of it before we sent it in, then I had to take a photo of it to be able to get it on the blog... so hopefully you can still see some details!.
It doesn't look as good as it does in person, but at least you get the picture :o)




He was one of 6 (only the kids with medals around their necks are going to Council)

No comments: