A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Macie is my "unique baby" because

A) she hates riding in the car
B) she will only sleep good on her tummy
& C) she won't take a binky! Instead she likes her fingers like Jordan did when we first got him! None of my other kids have ever sucked on their fingers! (And yes I lettered them just for you Kim!)



I think babies look so beautiful & peaceful while they're sleeping!

4 comments:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Thanks for the lettering Cindy! I would have been lost if you had not organized them for me! ;) She is beautiful, your right. Isn't it funny that she has tendancies like her adopted brothers?

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

What a sweetie! Sleeping babies are adorable...especially her!!

Anonymous said...

She is such an adorable baby! And a good one, too!!

Kelly said...

She is precious. Love when babies sleep. Sydney has that same cardigan sweater :) She wore it in our Christmas picture!