A very kid friendly site!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jordan's 1st SNOW!

When we woke up the other day and we had our first snow, we were all so excited to show it to Jordan! --- And he wanted NOTHING to do with it! Granted he had just gotten up and dressed and then we ran him outside, so needless to say he was a little irritable, but he refused to go out side and backed back into the house. During breakfast, I had Mackenzie open the back door and grab some off of the step to show him and he almost threw a tantrum when she showed it to him. After about 20 minutes of her getting snow and letting it melt in front of him, he finally decided it wasn't that bad! We also tried calling it "ice" because we know that he likes to eat ice from the ice maker- but then when we went outside later to take the Kenzie to school- every time I turned around I found him trying to eat the snow! I know every kid does it, I even remember eating it a couple times as a kid , but now it grosses me out- so we don't eat snow at my house :o) He better get used to snow or he has a long couple months coming soon!


Look at the puzzled look on his face


Who knew snow could be so scary?

2 comments:

Rachel and Joshua said...

I LOVE the family picture!!!

Shaun & April said...

Thats ok, I don't like snow either. Maybe Jordan and me can move somewhere warm together...;)