A very kid friendly site!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

BYU letdown!

Every year Richie makes his "Y" in our yard for the BIG GAME! This year was no exception. It turned out exceptionally well this year - unlike the game! What's up Hall? Way to put my husband in a bad mood!

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

HAHA..I love the Y:) And I agree...Hall put my husband in a bad mood too!!! It's too bad it had to be that way.

Shaun & April said...

Seriously... Ute's most valuable player last night: Hall! I think he forgot what color he was playing for. At least they will go on to the bowl and get alot of money to split with the league.

Shaun & April said...

Jodi just had to remind me of Tuesday night... this shows what kind of a friend I have been lately, that I didn't even remember... I'll do better, maybe not until graduation, but I will do better.