Well, we purchased flight tickets today for Morocco!!! Richie, Dallas, and Me leave on June 26th (in 2 weeks) ! Richie only has to be there 1 week and then he will return to be with kids and go back to work, but Dallas and Me have to stay and complete paper work for about the next month or till when ever it's done and then Richie has to come again to bring them home. It's a long time, but hopefully in the grand picture, it will feel like a blink in time! We hopefully have enough connections now that it's going to happen.
We know everyone probably thinks we are crazy! And honestly looking in from the outside, I would think I am crazy too!, But for the last year we have worked on this and felt strongly that we were supposed to make it happen! We've had a lot of tears when things weren't working out and a lot of tears over the good testimony building times too!
We are really excited and I'm very glad that Dallas is able to come to be my sidekick through the whole thing! It's scary enough being in a foreign country for a month, but if I didn't have him there for comfort, I'd honestly be more scared! Our friend has lived there for several years and says it is a very safe place and there is no need what so ever to be scared, but when it's you that has to do it - that only goes so far.
Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated! I'll post pictures and news when we get back and let you know what happens!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
We're goin' for it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is so exciting! I bet this feels like it has taken forever, but it will be well worth it!
Congratulations! I know how happy this makes your family! Good Luck!
Good luck on your trip. I hope that all goes well for you. We can't wait to hear an update!
Post a Comment