Ok, so the Sunday before Memorial Day, Richie played his brothers Guitar Hero for the first time ever. He has played the piano since he was 7 and played the drums all through High School and College, so he is very musically and rhythmically (if that is a word) talented. So Monday(not even a full 24 hours later) he had purchased his own Guitar Hero. He only played about 5 songs on the Easy setting before he moved on to the Mediums and has almost passed all of those off and can pass some of the Hards off too. He also has my two oldest kids addicted. Dallas has now passed off all of the Easy songs but is scared to move on to Mediums because they are really hard! Micailey is picking up really fast too and I think she only has about 10 songs left before she has completed all of the Easy ones. For any of you who haven't played it, there are 42 songs in each setting and a few battles, so they have done quite well! All I can say is if it teaches them the rhythm and coordination that quickly and easily and gets their chores done with no complaining first thing in the morning -so that they can play it-, I guess it makes up for the cost. I just wish they had a PG setting for the Clothing, hair do's, and tattoo's.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment