If you live by me, you may have already heard that one of our traditions in the Smith house is that each child in the family gets their own Christmas tree to decorate. Its so fun and transforms our family room into a magical Christmas forest! They get to pick what colors of lights go on and put them and the ornaments on all by themselves (okay~ so the littlest kids get a little help with the lights). They are so proud of their trees and show them to all visitors that come! I love Christmas time! It is by far my favorite holiday of all! I didn't get a picture of them all decorated this night... I'll have to look through all of my other pic's when it's not so late and see if I can find one :o)
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment