A very kid friendly site!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Brinley's "Beautiful" Birthday

This year Brinley chose a "Tangled" birthday party! We have done this with both of the other girls on different years and she remembered how much fun it was and wanted to do it for her party this time. We took her and her little friends down to a salon and had their hair, make-up, and fingernails done. They were so cute and so excited! They looked like little princesses!


Waiting to get started






So gorgeous!

This is her "Tangled" cake. She LOVED it!

I had to post this one because she actually looks a lot like me in this photo when I was her age :o)




After the party and presents, no one had eaten any dinner ...
So we let her pick a fast food joint and she picked Arby's :o)




Brinley, I hope you enjoyed your special day! We love having your giggly, fun spirit in our home!
We love you tons!

No comments: