A very kid friendly site!

Friday, August 19, 2011

7 Peaks


My sister, Terri, planned a "10 and up" day at 7 Peaks for everyone this year. It was SOOO fun! Rich decided to stay home with the younger kids and let me go with Micailey and Dallas. It's been a long time since I went any where with out little kids attached to my hip! The kids ran off with their cousins and we went on a couple slides. When Micailey got back, I was soaked and she looked at me and said "Whoa! You went on a slide!" .... Well Yes, I do still like to have fun! The kids never get to see Mom actually participating! So it was really fun! I hope we do it every year!




Cousin Teagen up top and Todd and Steve finishing


Dallas and his Cousin Jessica





Micailey after her ride


My brother Steve and his daughter Emily





Getting into the Wave Pool



Everyone in the Wave Pool



The Boys racing



Steve and Colton



Caitlin getting ready to jump




Micailey jumping



Micailey and her Cousin Caitlin


What a fun Day!!! It wasn't too busy, the lines weren't bad, the weather was great!

Fun, Fun, FUN!




1 comment:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

I am sorry I missed it :( It looks like fun, especually with other adults that are acting like children! :)