A very kid friendly site!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Morning

I love the excitement that a holiday brings!!!


Brinley with her basket :o)


Everyone checking out the sweets!

I don't even think anyone noticed all the new Sunday clothes

on the back of the couch until they had thoroughly investigated there baskets!




Macie already diggin in


Kenzie checking out her Marshmallow eggs


Now we noticed them :o)

Micailey with hers


Brin with hers~

I wish Photoshop could fix eyes that are shut!

It seems to happen quite a lot at our house

Macie and her "twirly" dress

They were all so excited! We had LOTS of spinning!


The boys got new shirts and ties :o)


Dallas and Rylan with Ry's basket.

I didn't get a picture of them with there Sunday clothes,

but Dallas got a new suit, white shirt & tie, and Rylan got 2 little shirts~

Rich's dad spoke in his ward on Easter Sunday so we were able to

join them for Sacrament and Dinner after.

I love the look on Jordan's face in this pic :o)

.... and everyone is actually looking at the camera and semi-smiling!


Happy Easter Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Petersons said...

Cute! You're babe is getting so big!