A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

April Milestones...

Rylan perfected sitting up ;o)


taken April 14th




And he also started this......


He now "motors" where ever he wants to go!


I have recently been reminded of how quickly they move too!

He was playing in the family room and we have a door to our basement stairs that the kids had left open. I went to tell Rich something out front on Saturday and when I came back just a few seconds later I found him with his hands on the top stair, rocking and lunging back and forth! Luckily the stairs are now carpeted and even more luckily, he didn't go down them~ but it sure could have happened!


He also has 2 little teeth! .... and LOVES to bite now!

His bottom left tooth came in April 29th, and his bottom right came in the next day... April 30th

No comments: