A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day~ Merry Christmas!

After seeing what Santa brought to our home, we loaded up and headed to breakfast at Grandma's house. We always have "Christmas French Toast" and Hot Chocolate for breakfast. We got there late enough that we missed most of the other "Smith" families, but did enjoy a yummy brunch.

Grandma getting the stockings



Dallas with his roasting sticks


Rylan's 1st Christmas!



We have Christmas Dinner at my Dad's house and the kids get to open their PJ's from them
This is only some of the grandkids... the rest live to far away :o(

My kiddo's in their Grampy PJ's


(above) Jordan and Cohen in some Santa PJ's the next night
(below) Macie and Brinley in their Santa PJ's
Nobody else would let me take their picture...
I guess they were all smiled out!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the last picture of the two youngest girls. love their expression :)