I had Brinley take this picture on the 10th, cause according to my dates, that is 30 days till I'm due. She did pretty good with what she had to work with :0) but I never like photo's of myself... especially trying to hide a watermelon under my shirt! 
Then I had Rich take these today to keep the actual weeks right. So today, I am officially (according to me) 36 weeks. My doctor has me a little farther along, so basically if I give in and get impatient, I can have the baby any day I choose after October 1st. So, we're getting close! Thank Heavens! I feel like I'm going to POP! I'm getting anxious to meet this little guy and see what he's like! Comparing the 2 photo's, I think I will be sporting black from now on! The belly doesn't seem quite SO BIG in that one :0)
Sunday, September 12, 2010
30 days left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you look so good! seriously! you're darling! hope you're still feeling okay :) not too much longer!
Getting close! I feel weird not having a baby with you this time! (not too weird though)
Post a Comment