A couple months ago, I set a goal to lose 15 pounds... didn't have a time line, just knew I wanted to be less than I was. So, a friend of mine posted that she was down in her weight and I asked her how she did it... and it sounded so easy.... I actually tried it! So I'm happy to announce that I've lost my 15 and have a new goal of 10 more!!! Yeah! Lets see if we can reach this new goal!
Thanks Stacie (and Heather for the post) for the info! I'm loving it!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
GOAL REACHED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Congratulations! And please do share.
I WAS half way to my goal until my complete lack of discipline sent me back 10 lbs. over the holidays.
I'm so happy for you!
Hello more details please!!!
So excited for you! I know it's one of the best feelings ever to accomplish something like this.
I think you gave those 15 pounds to me;(.
Yes! Please share and if you're lying about the "easy" part I will hunt you down!
I recently saw a friend who has lost 30 pounds and when I asked her what she did she said, "I just gave up all sugar." Dang....I was hoping for a magic pill. So, if you tell me you "gave up all sugar" I will shoot myself right now.
I want in on your little secret too!! I could stand to loose 15 pounds....
Post a Comment