A very kid friendly site!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Seeing Santa

I had to laugh when I saw this picture.... I am sad it turned out blurry, the camera was on the wrong setting, but you still get the idea....

This is at a ward Christmas Party 2006
...look there we are with Santa! .....

Christmas 2009....
Santa who? Where's Santa?
Sometimes you have to laugh or you just might cry :) Just kidding, but wow! We've multiplied.
Every so often it still hits me :)

1 comment:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

it is crazy to see the difference, not just in amount of children but in how much they have grown!!! There was a lady in front of us at Santa today with her last and only child at home... he was 14 and being a good sport. I can imagine you with... whoever your last one will be looking back at this wishing you could do it again :)