Brand New!
Brinley's 1st Christmas
and taking her 1st steps on ship I might add
16 months
almost 2 years old

Christmas 07
Brinley's 3rd birthday at Disneyland

1st day of pre-school
So freakin cute!
Being silly!

Awe! My beautiful Brinley! We love you soooo much! You bring a spark to every new day! You are our little "Princess"! I sobbed when I had to leave for Morocco because I felt like you were still so little and didn't understand. I didn't know how you would react to losing your mommy for an entire month and gaining 2 brothers when I got back! You went from the baby of the family to the middle child in just a couple months. Still to this day, a year and a half later, when we cuddle, all I have to say is... "I love you" & you say "I love you too" & I say "I missed you" & you say "I missed you too" ~ it's our little bonding time!

Sea World

Disney/California Adventure
I think all my kids look different as they are growing and then the get bigger and I look back at old photo's and they all look almost identical! This pic looks exactly like Macie to me :)
almost 2 years oldChristmas 07
Brinley's 3rd birthday at Disneyland
1st day of pre-school
So freakin cute!
Being silly!She loves Bug cars and points them out all the time!
She has a few that we see regularly when we are driving
and they are "her" bug cars!
So this is a tribute to Brinley's Bug Cars :)
So this is a tribute to Brinley's Bug Cars :)

Awe! My beautiful Brinley! We love you soooo much! You bring a spark to every new day! You are our little "Princess"! I sobbed when I had to leave for Morocco because I felt like you were still so little and didn't understand. I didn't know how you would react to losing your mommy for an entire month and gaining 2 brothers when I got back! You went from the baby of the family to the middle child in just a couple months. Still to this day, a year and a half later, when we cuddle, all I have to say is... "I love you" & you say "I love you too" & I say "I missed you" & you say "I missed you too" ~ it's our little bonding time!
We love you and hope you have a wonderful year being 4!
On a cruise with mom and Dad~ 9 months old... 




2 comments:
She is sooo beautiful Cindy! And what a mischievous smile!!
Oh! Everyone is so little! She has always been a little leader and seemed like she was too young to walk and talk! We love you too Brinners!
Post a Comment