A very kid friendly site!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Today we tried out a fun new local pool! The kids had a blast! The pool had a normal twisty slide and a free fall slide that Micailey loved! They had a splash pad with a bucket that dumped water every few minutes on all the kids, and a lazy river that was the perfect height for little kids! It was small enough that I didn't lose my kids every 2 seconds and could watch them do pretty much everything from one spot. It was a great day!


We went with my good friend Jody and her 2 kids. Thank heavens for Jody or I would have made quite a scene! At one point when we first got there, Brinley was a little timid of the water, Jordan & Cohen were SCREAMING to not touch the water, anytime they even felt a splash they started screaming louder! And Macie was screaming because of all the noise.... needless to say, we got a few stares! :o) Once Jordan figured out that it was fun and not scary, he ended up having a blast. Cohen on the other hand basically didn't like it until we wrapped him in a towel and he fell asleep. :o) I guess he'll get to play in a pool a different day.


He did get a sandwich before his nap though :o)


Brinley eating her granola bar.
She doesn't let you take pictures of her very often so you get what you get.

Kenzie drying off

The girls during the pool check,
you can see a little of the fun pool slides in the back ground




Micailey says she has learned how to swim!!!
She holds her breath for a few seconds in the lazy river and
"swims" with the current! Tada! She is swimming!
Good job Micailey! ;o)

Dallas & Micailey


Our always cute Jordan eating his lunch!
say "cheeseburger!"
It's amazing what they pick up on :o)
Thanks again to Jody! I hope you still had fun while entertaining my children with me!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Glad you guys made it, and survived!

Randi said...

We love that pool, too!In fact we hit it twice this week! It keeps my kids so entertained and there's something for everybody! Glad you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

My kids and I LOVE the Payson pool too! :) Next time you go, call me! :)

Shaun & April said...

Can I have those two??? They are so stinkin cute. Ok all your kids are, but I just know they might be easier to LEGALLY take. ;)