
Waiting for the parade to start


Grandma & Jordan

They stopped right in front of us to shoot the guns
After the parade we went to Grandma's for a BBQ and the big kids got to go to the carnival while the little kids came home to take a nap. Richie refused to take a camera though, so that's about all I know about that :^) But they had fun!
For dinner every year we go to Richie's sister Kellie's house. She has the perfect view of the fireworks and in nice enough to invite everyone over every year. This year was a fiesta so we had tacos, burritos, and Mexican sides. After dinner the kids got to break 2 pinatas, one for the little kids and one for the big kids .



This is Jordan's turn, I tried switching settings on my camera for Brin's turn and they ended up not turning out. :^(

The loot

Mackenzie's turn. And once again, I tried to change settings to be able to take pictures faster, and the pics of Micailey's turn turned out all dark. And she happened to be the lucky one that broke it open! Good job Micailey!

The big kid loot!

All of the kids

Dallas built his own firework "contraption this year. It was a robot and it had flowers, fountains, parachutes, whips, and flashers. It went off perfect and was a great hit!

My new "favorite" picture of Cohen. What a cutie!

Sparkler fun!





1 comment:
I promise I'm coming over...It's been a crazy week after being on vacation and now I'm working the next two nights. I'll come over on Monday afternoon.
Post a Comment