Okay, so I have a confession. I have lived here for 8 years and have never been up to the reservoir. Honestly I didn't even know it existed for 6 of those years. :o) But Rich's brother planned a family dinner up there on May 16th so we ordered Pizza Hut and took the kids.

Gram & Gramp's and Kate & Luke took KFC.Sorry to the rest of the fam, my camera batteries died after this pic, the rest I had to use my phone
The kids had a blast! They love doing anything like that! We ate at a shady little table, and then the kids ran over and played on the playground....till they discovered that Rich's brother, Bret had brought fishing poles!!!
Bret & Jordan
Jordan caught a fish!!! (Thanks Bret)He was so excited!
Kenzie waiting for a bite.... she was sad cause she never got one :(Maybe next time Kenz!
Mackenzie & Micailey - look at that.....beautiful green water?!?
Micailey's fish :)

Jordan and Rich's sister Kellie chillin

Dad and Brinley
My girls are "bug" girls.
They like to play in the garden dirt and look for worms and RolliePollie bugs
and make them houses.
At the end of the day, we all had a fun time!
Dallas was able to go on a hike with his cousins and Aunt, almost everyone had caught a fish,
we had good company, and our tummies were full of yummy pizza!
What more could you ask for!






3 comments:
It looks like a good family fun time! We'll have to go there sometime!
So fun! Kyson just went fishing with my Dad on Saturday up there. We'll have to go together some time.
I love the SF resevoir. What a fun night!
Post a Comment