A very kid friendly site!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Rylan's 2nd Birthday!

This year was a crazy year!  We had thought about building and moving again and decided to run to Lehi on his birthday to look at some floor plans for houses.  I had already invited the Smith's over for cake and on our spur of the moment drive to Lehi it dawned on me that I hadn't made a cake!!!  For my son's 2nd Birthday!!!  What kind of mom am I???  I felt really bad!  If you know me, I always make my kids birthday cakes and it's kind of a big deal!  We knew he wanted a train birthday, so this year... he got a store bought, sort of hand made (by the addition of his train on top) cake.  Right before his party, Rich and I had to do a quick errand and were back in just a few minutes, but when we got back we noticed that some sort of "mouse" had taken a bight out of his nice crisp new cake!  See- he is pointing at it ;o)


When we asked who did it... this is what we got :o)

 ME!!!!

 And then he showed us how he did it :o) No hands!  All face! Such a funny kid!  
Luckily it was his own cake!








This kid loves anything with wheels!  He is ALL BOY!!!  We sure love him!  He has the cutest personality!  He is turning into such a cute little man!  I can't imagine life with out him! 
Happy Birthday Buddy!  

No comments: