A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Christmas Morning!

 Lining up to go see what Santa brought!


Opening their presents from Mom & Dad


The girls new dresses!


Dallas's new Pirates shirt



I posted all 3 of these because I love her face in the last one when she realizes what it is .... :o)



haha!  Cracks me up!


Jordan & Cohen's Cars stuff



Brinley's singing Disney Doll that was a bust!  The batteries in hers and Mackenzie's needed replacing immediately and didn't work for very long and now they don't work again :o(  They loved them while they worked though! 



Ry's Car ramp


The families Karaoke machine above and Ry's Drums's from Santa below!
Had to post his drums because he LOVES them!


Headed to church in their new matching dresses from Santa and all the boys in their new white shirts an ties! 

Looking Good!!!  

Notice... NO SNOW ON CHRISTMAS!!!
This was such a weird winter!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas 2011!  Sorry again that I'm so far behind!

No comments: