A very kid friendly site!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Out with the old, and in with the new!

Well, the old blog is suffering and I apologize!  It started suffering with the introduction of Facebook a long while back.  I would post the new fun pictures on there and then it would justify me in taking longer to post them on to the blog.  Then more recently came the introduction of my new iphone!  Now I have instant internet at the touch my little hand held device that is always next to me so I RARELY sit down at the "old" computer!  One huge problem is that all pictures are on that old device and they quietly sit and get forgotten!  ... It's May and I haven't even gotten Christmas pictures on yet!  So I apologize in advance when we celebrate Christmas in almost mid summer!  Just smile with me and reminisce about the good old days and know that I 'm trying to keep up the best I can :o)

No comments: