A very kid friendly site!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wow! It's been a while~

I apologize!!! We got a new computer and started using it instead of the old one where all of my pictures and familiar programs were and rarely even turn the old one on any more~ I barely had Rich show me how to upload pic's on the new computer but I still need the old computer programs to crop and do pictures so I have totally fallen off the deep end in the blogging department!!!

But... today..... it's turned ON!!! ;o) So I'll take a brief minute to check in.
In May, Micailey had her Hershey Track meet. She loves to run and "trained" for it for several weeks before. The day of the meet was SOOO cold! She did really good though! She ran the 200 and the 400 and placed 2nd in the 400 in her race.

Running the 200

During the 400, she ran with her hand in her sweat shirt pocket the WHOLE way! She's looking at me because I yelled to get her hand out of her pocket and RUN!!! She said she did it cause she was cold ;o)... well guess what~ you'll warm up when you run :o)


Brinley's Preschool Graduation Program


...waiting to start





Saying her part....
"We've loved going on field trips. They are so much fun!
Let me tell you about some we have done."

Getting her diploma from Mrs. Tiffany
Looking at her book the rest of the time... I would have tried telling her not to, but every kid in the class was doing the exact same thing :o)

Brin with Mrs. Tiffany
Brin is famous for looking away from the camera just as you snap the picture!



Awe Yes, and the announcement of baby Smith #8 :0)


at 20 weeks with our little boy!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas's turn for his Hershey Track Meet


Getting ready to run the 50



Macie watching the show

Grandma and Cohen
This one was way more pleasant to watch! We actually got hot sitting there!


Running the 200

Dallas also did great! If I remember right, he got 3rd in both races.
Jordan's Preschool Graduation Program


waiting to start


Singing a cute Bubble Gum song that we heard for several weeks before around the house :o)

With one of his cute teachers

Outside the school after graduation


That gets us through May ;o) Hopefully I can post June sooner than later!!!



2 comments:

Amelia said...

Baby Boy! How exciting!

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Hooray! A new post!! Good job. I, suprisingly after I talk to your at least once a day, did not know about most of those events. We should talk more ;)