A very kid friendly site!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Family Night before Easter

The kids beg to have BBQ's outside, so for family night it was good weather so we agreed :) I love having good weather! I love all of the fresh fruit and veggies that come into season! YUM!


Towards the end of our BBQ, the wind started to pick up so we decided to decorate the eggs inside. The kids were sad, they were excited to do it outside this year. I have to apologize for my camera for the rest of the pictures! If you take pics inside, they always turn out grainy :( It has ruined many holiday photos! Some day I will actually get an awesome camera~





Very concentrated! ;)




CHEESE!





The finished products!
Everyone got to showcase their favorite egg!







Dallas was so proud of this one :)


Miss Smiley!
We had so much fun! You never know when you start out on an adventure like this how it will turn out! Will it end with every one happy or mad, clean or a messy disaster.... But it was a success! They all colored their eggs and did a great job! Now... what do you do with 6 dozen eggs when only 3 of you eat deviled eggs or potato salad? hmmm....

1 comment:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Happy Easter to everyone! We miss you guys!! I think you finally hit the stage where everyone will happily smile for pictures! Congrats! Lets remember to go a BBQ or picnic lunch when you come up.