A very kid friendly site!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mackenzie had a birthday! Shout HURRAY!

Mackenzie turned 7!!! in February! I can't believe my kiddos are getting so big! She spent the week before her birthday at Disneyland, so her party was the next weekend. She had a lot of fun! We love you Mackenzie! I can't believe that in one year you will get to be baptized!


This is her "little" cake for the family since her party wasn't on her actual birthday.




Her party!!!

So many fun girls! She wanted to have a pajama party and watch Tinkerbell, so we did! It was fun for the girls and easy for me :) what more can you ask for!


Her Tinkerbell cake


She wanted to do the candles HERSELF! Go for it!



All the girls!

Thank you every body for coming! Mackenzie, I hope you had a great 7th birthday and know that we love you!


2 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

You make the cutest cakes! I should have hired you to make Elise's Minnie Mouse cake that cost me a fortune ;)
What a fun little party for your cute Mackenzie!
You look great by the way!!!

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

happy birthday Kenzie girl! I hope it was everything you wanted and more!