
August 23rd, 1996
Wow! Rich didn't know what he was getting into at age 22! It's been a long and adventurous road full of curves! Never in a million years did either one of us expect to be where we are today. He has put up with a lot over the years with me, I'm definitely an imperfect soul! I hope it hasn't been too bad! I appreciate everything he does for our family so that I can be a home with the kids. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband! He helps me out tons around the house and is our chef (and a great one at that!), our vacation planner :^), and our oldest tease!
Thanks for everything that you do and I love you tons!





2 comments:
Cindy I love what you've done with your blog- the pictures up top are adorable! And although the wishes are late, I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary.
Better late than never to comment right? :) Well to be honest, I do think you have hardley changed since that wedding picture! Now Richie on the other hand?? He was only a boy when you got married!
Post a Comment