A very kid friendly site!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

What an upset in my opinion!!

For anyone who was following the American Idol this season, -- what a crazy surprise! I wasn't voting for Archuleta just because he was from Utah- I seriously thought he had a better trained voice and had better control. Cook had days where he did good, but also had days where he sang out of pitch and just sounded flat. Other than the time when Archuleta forgot the words, he didn't really have a bad voice day. The only time there were problems was when the judges didn't like the song choice, but he still sang the song really well. Cook on the other hand slaughtered some songs. The only thing that is probably for the better is that Cook is a better rock star to fulfill the American Idol image. He'll have wilder concerts where as Archuleta will have concerts more like Michael Buble'. But I still think as far as talent goes, Archuleta was above and beyond Cook. It serves me right though, -my kids and husband like the rock kind of music better than the mellow, so they were voting Cook, & I was going around the house asking them if they were going to cry when Cook lost! And saying how excited I was to see Archuleta win tonight! So you can only imagine what I am getting back! : ) I guess from the mouth of Simon --"Just an Opinion!"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi Cindy! This is Jamie Norman. Your kids are so darn cute! And I can't believe how big they are! And I totally agree with you on the David Archelleta thing! I love all the baby names, I actually have a cousin named Brielle. But Averi is my favorite!